Friday, November 15, 2013

More Monogram Adventures

Monogram Adventures Continued
These first two were gifts for my Mom for her birthday in April.

This is a duffel bag she ordered for me that they sent the wrong monogram on, they sent a new one, but said to keep the one with the typo.  After she seam ripped the old monogram off, I put hers on it.


Found this jack on sale in burgundy and added her monogram in black to make a very stylish Carolina colored jacket.

This towel is for a special little girl whose Mom I work with. She swims for the same club swim team I swam for so it was fun to put the team initials on a towel for her.



This is the close up of a pillowcase I did for her as well. These were one of my favorite items to pick out at swim meets as a child!


Finally, my Mom found this super cute blue rain coat on sale so I decided to personalize it with my own monogram, making it more fun to get dressed to go out in the rain.
These are just a few of the fun projects I have completed! I can't wait to start on projects for the holidays! Let me know if you have any ideas or requests!


No comments:

Post a Comment