Tuesday, July 1, 2014
July 4th Burlap Wreath
So I got crafty last week for July 4th and wanted to share my patriotic wreath with you! For this craft, it was super inexpensive and took hardly any time which is just what I wanted with camp going on.
Wire Wreath form
One roll of solid burlap
One roll each of red and blue chevron burlap
1. I cut the burlap in about half yard lengths. I decided how many of each so I could space out my chevron print amongst the plain burlap.
2. I began looping over and under leaving a big loop each time and pushing the burlap to each joint.
3. Tuck the ends of each piece into a loop to hide it.
4. Once you finish filling in the entire loop, cut any frays and strings hanging off the burlap.
5. Figure out where you want your letter to sit. Put tacky glue on the back of the letter wherever it will sit against the burlap.
6. Let dry, hang, and enjoy the holiday!
Hope you guys enjoy this wreath as much as I have! Its festive, fast, and makes quite a statement on your door. Let me know if you have any questions, have a fun and safe 4th of July!
Eclipse Sensory Bottle Today was the big event everyone has been waiting for! The total solar eclipse 2017! We live in Charle...
Like this post? Check out the giveaway for the Jar Candle Favors ! Swim Team Pre-Meet Treats It's almost time for Stat...
Swim Meet Treats Round 2 It's State Meet time again! Well, technically it is supposed to be this weekend but due to flooding...
Beach Themed Lilly Pulitzer Baby Shower This past weekend, my family threw a super fun baby shower for Baby Lilly and myself...