buttons

Saturday, May 9, 2015

New Vox Boxes

Bella and Carefree Vox Box


I recently got on the Influenster web site and decided to check it out. They also have an app that makes it pretty easy to use.  On the site, you fill in short surveys on yourself and your interests and they will in turn offer campaigns you can participate in.  They send you the box straight to your mailbox filled with all kinds of free goodies they think you would enjoy. You can then earn badges for blogging, tweeting, Instagramming, etc. about the box that comes.  This week I received a Bella Box Vox filled with all kinds of goodies.  The box has Rimmel London mascara by Kate Moss, Ecotools Mattifying Finish makeup brush, Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs self tanner, Not Your Mother's Deja Vu'Do Hair product, Rimmel by Kate Moss lipstick, and Dove Fruit Chocolate Covered Blueberries.  I have had a blast trying out all the products! 

I ate the bag of Dove Fruit in almost one sitting, its so good! I usually don't like chocolate covered fruit, but this was purely delicious.  They don't make you feel guilty about eating chocolate either since there's some fruit involved.

I have been super impressed with the length I get from the Rimmel London Mascara by Kate Moss.  The color is Eye Rock Jet Black and it looks great with my regular makeup routine.

The Rimmel Lipstick isn't a shade I would normally wear, but I do appreciate the long last and how it stayed put. 

The Ecotools Makeup Brush is so fantastic. I was really surprised by how soft the bristles were when I opened the package.  It has worked great with my loose mineral powder and my compressed bronzer and blush.

The Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs is going to be great for my upcoming trip to the beach! It goes on smooth and blends into my skin great for natural coverage.

I am always looking for new hair products and am loving the Deja Vu'Do style extender. I put it in my damp hair before styling and the Red Apples and Berries scent is great.

The Carefree Liners are great! Great for when you just need a small pad. They are easy to use and great for light days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipse and Space Themed Sensory Bottle

Eclipse Sensory Bottle      Today was the big event everyone has been waiting for! The total solar eclipse 2017! We live in Charle...